This award is given by bloggers to fellow bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging community.
I was nominated by Abigaba and I’m truly honored. You can check out her blog here.
Hollup, don’t scroll further before giving my girl a follow on her blog okay?
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
- List the Rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your blog post.
Questions and answers.
What is my star sign?
Well, I don’t really fancy star signs or believe in them so I don’t think I know mine.
What is my ideal date?
Ideal date, wow, well, a picnic outside, under the stars, with candle lights all around. Eating cheese sandwiches and cold coke with lemon and ice in it.
Coffee or tea?
None. Hot chocolate any day anytime. Actually, sipping a cup right now.
Do I love ice-cream, if yes, what’s my favorite flavor?
Yess I love ice-cream. My best flavor is chocolate and mint by creme belle, the one with the biscuits in it.
When and why did I start blogging?
I started blogging in 2016 and I shared the reason on here…
Describe my blog in a few words.
Check this link to see what my blog is all about.
Am I a book worm? Recommend two novels or which two authors are my favorite.
Yess I am. But I am in denial about it ha-ha.
Well, I’d recommend The Testament by John Grisham and The Winner Stands Alone by Paulo Coelho. Check out more recommendations here…
My all-time favorite authors so far are Sidney Sheldon, John Grisham and Paulo Coelho any day anytime.
What one change would I like to see in my community?
I would like to see more unity and not individualism in my community.
If I had five minutes with a celebrity, who would it be?
This would go to Viola Davis. I love her acting and I’m sure it stems from her personality. She’s so real and I’d love to know how she’s gotten to be so comfortable in her skin to do what she’s doing.
What are my views on domestic violence?
This is such a sad topic because I have a close friend who grew up in such a setting. Well my views are that there are so many reasons that causes this; anger, bitterness, regret, so many things that of not addresses in a marriage or prior to marriage during marital counseling, then it will continue. We all have a role to play in helping the victims and just spreading the awareness against it.
What do I look forward to every morning I wake up?
I look forward to seeing what God has in stock for me for that day, I love that He keeps surprising me every day.
Fiona Laker https://lakerfiona.wordpress.com/
Patsy Mugabi https://justifiedecstasy.com/
Baluka Hannah https://balukahannahstacey.wordpress.com/
Lisa Romans https://lisaromans.wordpress.com/
Racheal Faithful https://sparkletumu.wordpress.com/
Denise Kyozira https://thequeenasks.wordpress.com/
Agasha Denise https://pearlygash.wordpress.com/
- Are you a believer, if yes, when and how did you get saved?
- What’s your favorite Bible character and why? If any.
- Your two cents on relationships. Both agape and Eros love.
- What’s your love language?
- If I was to get you a gift for your birthday, what would it be?
- What’s the one thing about you that you would love to change?
- What born are you in your family?
- What country have you always wanted to visit.
- If you were given 10 minutes live on BBC to talk to the world, what would you say?
- What’s your take on the racism and colorism going on in the US?
- On a scale of 1-10, how much do you think you love yourself?
I’m excited to read your responses to the questions.
Masses of love.